Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

April Glossybox

Hi everyone! Yes I know it's May and yes I know this is an APRIL glossybox :0) I only joined Glossybox a few weeks back so I only received this box last week.  For anyone who doesn't know, Glossybox turned 1 this month. You pay a subscription of £10 a month, and Glossybox send you a box of 5 samples for you to try out. They do all kinds of brands, you can find more information here http://www.glossybox.co.uk

You get your Glossybox each month in a lovely little box like this

This months box is a Natural Beauty Box, so all the products are organic or have natural elements.

The first item we have is by Figs & Rouge. Peppermint & Tea Tree Organic Lip Balm

My lips are so dry at the moment with this horrible weather we are having! Plus the air con at work does not help! Tis is a really nice and moisturising balm that's really soft and easy to apply and you feel the tingling peppermint straight away! I normally just use Vaseline but this is a really nice alternative that I will continue to use!

The next item we have is Caudalie Vunosource Thirst-Quenching SeurmAlong with my super dry lips is super dry skin! Seriously summer 2012 needs to get a move on! I was happy to get a Caudalie product as a lot of other bloggers I follow rave about their Beauty Elixir.


Serums have never really appealed to me before but I do really like this one. The product itself is a little runny and if you are not careful too much will come out! But it does melt into the skin and after a few days I can really tell the difference. This will definitely be coming in holiday with me next month and my skin normally completely dries out in the heat!

Next we have Inika Organic Lip Liner.


I LOVE this product! I thought it was just a nude liner at first, but it actually has a shimmer so you can wear it just on the lip line or on it's own. A lot of lip liners I have tried before are really hard, but I would say this has a similar texture to Mac Kohl pencils. I am really impressed with this liner and may be looking into what other products this brand has to offer.

Next we have, Monument Professional Skincare, Rosewood Reviving Mist.

\

This is described as being a multi purpose product. It says it will leave the skin feeling fresh and uplifted. But it also says it is perfect for fixing make up. As I have been using the Caudalie Serum I didn't want to use both so I have been using the mist to fix my make up. I wouldn't say it makes my make up last any longer than usual, however it does make your skin feel fresh and the smell is lovely.



Finally we have Phillip B Styling Gel.


This is the only product I can't review as I don't use hair gel! After your first Glossybox, you get sent products according to your Beauty Profile you fill out on the site, so I am hoping next month I can use all the products.

I hope this was helpful and please leave any comments you have below Cat xxx

No comments: