Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

French Manicure - What I Use

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you what polish I use for my french manicure.


The best white polish I have found is Bourjois Blanc Glamour White. It has the perfect brush to do your french manicure at home. Another good product is the Yves Saint Laurent french manicure set. You get a set of pens which are incredibly each to use. However, I don't like the finish from the pink colour, however the white pen is brilliant, I just wish the pens were sold separately!

For the pink, i love the Rimmel French Manicure in 445 French Rose. I love the finish this polish gives and looks nice over the white. I find some pink polishes don't seem to look right over the white, but this one is perfect.

And finally, as always, I use my Nails Inc Kensington Topcoat Caviar.

Hope this was helpful!

Cat xxx

2 comments:

Ashley K said...

I've never seen that first polish the brush on it looks awesome, that would make doing a frech mani so much easier!

Unknown said...

I haven't found any others with this kind of brush it's really easy to use!