Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Muji Storage

Hi everyone,

Just HAVE to share this with you all.  I have seen other bloggers rave about Muji storage boxes for a while, but where I live doesn't have any Muji stores local, and I didn't want to order any online incase I didn't like them when they arrived.

However, I was away from home where I found a Muji concession, and I have to say, they are the best thing ever!

Here is what I have at the moment (I say that as I am tempted to buy some more ha!)

I used to store my make up in drawers but it was difficult to find what I was after most of the time!  With the drawers being clear and the way you lie everything out it's so easy!

They are definitely one of the best items I have ever bought :0) any of you agree?

Cat XXX

2 comments:

Helen said...

I've ummed and ahhed about the Muji storage boxes for ages! Yours look very well organised!

I may have to treat myself to some... :)

Helen x

Unknown said...

Me too, I think they are value for money tho, will definetly get a lot of use out of them!