Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Nail Polish Of The Week

This week I am wearing Nails Inc Kew Bridge, with a little bit of Bourjois 1 Seconde which has no name, helpful! But it's a glitter.

The Nails Inc bottle is super tiny because it came in one of those free sets you get when you buy direct from their website. I do really like the colour, it's like a calmer version of Notting Hill. And I got the glitter inspiration from other bloggers this weekend, Fleur De Force to name one.

Have a good week!

Cat xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, and of course I will :0)

Unknown said...

Love the blog! :) I love this colour Nail varnish too! I've never brought a nails inc one as I'm generally a Barry M person but after seeing this, I'm going to buy a few Nails Inc ones.

Followed your blog! :)

Check out mine little-pink-stud.blogspot.com :)

<3 x

Unknown said...

They are more expensive but if there are colours you really like and wear a lot it's worth it :0)

Thanks for the follow, following you too!