Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

What came in the post today...........

Some  very existing things have arrived in the post this week, one of the annoying things about working full time is you are never home when the post man comes, and need to get yourself to the local depot that isn't open at convenient times!

However, I managed to collect a parcel this morning which was a bag of goodies the lovely people at Stila sent to me to try & review on here.  I have a very interesting eyebrow pen, but it's a WET pen????  Very unusual as I have never seen a eyebrow product which isn't a kohl pencil or a powder, so definitely cannot wait to try that.

I also got a lip gloss which looks amazing!

They also sent me some powder from a different brand which I haven't heard of before, so I will do a bit of research before I try it.

BUT, hopefully by the weekend my May Glossybox will arrive!  Can't wait to see what I am getting this month!

Cat xxx

No comments: