Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Review - Bourjois Faux & Fabulous Eyelash Applicator

Hi everyone!

Check out what I got today! It was 3 for 2 in Boots, and I already wanted to get the Real Techniques 4 pack brush set, then I noticed the new Bourjois eyelashes which I read about online a couple of days ago

They aren't like any of my Mac or Eyelure lashes and I just thought they were really pretty!!

Then this little gadget caught my eye! Now, it's a bit of a lie, because they are not tweezers at all, definitely just an eyelash applicator, but I think they are ace!

I have used tweezers to apply false lashes for such a long time, but I just think this little gadget is going to be great for those of you who find applying lashes really tricky!! Plus I got them for free, so thought I would give them a go!


It is really easy to use, and you have a little more control of the lashes!  And because there's a rubber tip on the end, there's also less chance of poking yourself in the eye!

Don't get me wrong, a pair of tweezers will do, but I would definitely say this would be great for those of you just starting to experiment with false lashes, due to the added control you get. 

Do you have these or anything similar?

What do you think?

Cat  XXX

No comments: