Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Nail Polish Of The Week

This week I am wearing Lead by Topshop. The picture does not do this polish justice, it looks black, but I can assure you it's a really dark purple with a green undertone. It depends which way the light is shining on it basically! I got this last week and thought it would be an awesome shade for winter.

I really think Topshop have upped their game in regards to nail polish. I have not seen this colour with any other brand. I also saw they had a glitter polish which looked extremely similar to the OPI muppets glitter polish, which is great as OPI is pretty impossible to get where I live!

What do you think of this weeks polish? Do you like the Topshop range? If so what colour would you recommend?

Cat xxx

2 comments:

Abi said...

ooh i really like this polish! nice autumn/winter shade! topshop polishes are amongst my favourites - reasonably priced and really good quality!
lovely blog, now following :) xx

Unknown said...

Aw thank you! :0)