Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

Review - Chanel Illusion D'Ombre

Hi guys!

Today I am showing you my beautiful Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadows.  I have never been into Chanel until I started blogging, so I blame the blogging world for this habit I have seem to have developed :0)

Anyway, when I  got these, I did have the intention of getting just 1, but ended up getting 3 (sshhhh don't tell hubby!!!).  but to be honest they are such fantastic quality and I know they will last me for ages so are worth it.

The 3 colours I got were Emerveille (82) which is a lovely neutral bronze shade, Illusoire (83) which I would describe as a dark purple shade and Epatant (84) which is a beautiful khaki shade..




On the above picture Epatant (84), Emerveille (82) and Illusoire (83).

It's up to you how you apply them.  You can use your fingers, but I do really think the brush that comes with these is really good for spreading the cream formula evenly across the eye


I love all these, but if you are new to these products I would say to start off with Emerville, because this is a nice neutral shade that you can dress up or down for day or night.  I do wear during the day, but recently I went out and put one of the new Mac pressed pigments over it and it looked amazing!

I love Epatant and Illusoire as well, but I would say these are definitely night time, going out shades.  They are really pigmented which is great and they don't budge all night!  I also find them really versatile to use with other products too, I recently went out and wore Naked Lunch by Mac under it and blended it in from the outer corner which looked really pretty and not too harsh, with it being a a darker colour.

I would recommend these to anyone they are amazing!  A cheaper alternative would be Maybelline Colour Tattoo, but I definitely think Chanel are worth the money.

What do you think?  Have you tried these?

Cat XXX

2 comments:

Aurélie - Mounette said...

I have one and I love it.
Kiss
Aurélie
www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

PS : let me know if you wants we follow each others ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Followed you now :-)