Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Review - Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

Hi guys!

I am reviewing this Chanel bronzer today. I am an avid Pixiwoo follower (check our their You Tube channel here, http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo if you have been under a rock and don't know what I am talking about!).  Nic always uses their bronzer, but it always looked a bit scary to me!  So I never tried it.

However, I was still on my mission to find the perfect bronzer.  The last one I used was Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep and I talked about in my Everday Make Up blog.  I did like this, but I think as the weather got colder and my tan from my Ibiza holiday in May faded, it started to look orange.  And the hubby told me this so it must have been noticeable!!!  So, I did read some of my fellow bloggers reviews on this, and kept reading again and again, it was good for fair skin.  I had some points on my Debhanams Beauty Card (always comes in handy!) so decided to take the plunge.

And guess what, I really REALLY like it!  I did struggle applying it to start with, but found through trial and error that a kabuki brush is best to apply this with.  I did try the Real Techniques Contour Brush, but feel like the kabuki brush is just better to apply.






I know on the photo it does look a bit orange!!  But this is just a swatch!  I guarantee once blended into your foundation, you just get a lovely, natural glow.

You can find the Soleil Tan De Chanel here - http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Bronzers-SOLEIL-TAN-DE-CHANEL-95742

Have you tried this product?  Is it a staple in your make up bag, or do you hate it??  Let me know!

Cat XXX

4 comments:

Melissa | Pretty Little Obsessions said...

I love this bronzer its definitely one of my favourites :) xxx

Unknown said...

I don't know what I did without it! Amazing product :0)

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to try this for so long and for some reason i never purchased it ! I will go and get it tomorrow , i need this in my life *_* !

Xx Liyana
LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was the same as you! You won't regret it, and you get so much for the price, I know this is going to last me ages even though I use this every day!