Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day

Morning peeps!  Not a fan of Mondays and I keep hearing the word "snow" i.e. something I hate!  It's when it gets icy, I am so clumsy and one of these days will probably break a bone!!

Anyway, here is what I am wearing today:












































































I am totally obsessed with these jeans from Topshop.  I saw a similar pair on Lily Melrose's You Tube channel and I had been after a black pair of jeans for AGES!  I am normally a Diesel jeans girl, but these are amazing and go with everything I am wearing at the moment.

Topshop Leigh Black Skinny Jeans 

You can't beat a slouchy tee at the moment and sleeves are definitely needed!  I got this one from Primark along with a couple of other ones in different colours.  They are very sheer so you need to wear something under them, but they are cheap and I think they were only £4 each.......a fraction of the price I would pay in Topshop for a similar garment!!

Again, my poor boots!  I got these in winter 2011 and I think I had to get them re-heeled and soled within 4 weeks ha ha!  I have the flatter ones I showed yesterday now, as sometimes these aren't great for me when I am running about due to the heel, but I love them and the leather is so so soft.

Dune Rye Leather Slouch Calf Boot

Another obsession of mine, SCARVES!  Again, I have loads of them in my drawer and wear them all year round.  I love wearing them just with a vest top and jeans.  But as it's so cold at the moment they are also good for keeping warm.  I got this one from Warehouse which I love and you can wear it in different ways.

Warehouse Butterfly Scarf

And lastly, my All Saints Belvedere leather jacket.  Oh my gosh, let me tell you I am not lying when I say I have been looking for a leather jacket for 5 YEARS!  That's right people!  I am curvey and whilst I have been blessed to have big boobs, let's be honest, they are a pain in the arse when it comes to fashion!!!  Don't get me wrong, All Saints leather jackets are on the pricey side, but I have been wearing this every day since I got it and I know I will have this for many years to come.  Again, goes with everything from jeans to dresses.  Love love love <3

All Saints Belvedere Leather Jacket

What do you think of my combo?  What are you wearing today?

Cat XXX

No comments: