Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

NOTW - Nails Of The Week

This week I am wearing 2 polishes by Nails Inc.

I have had Brompton Place for a while now, gorgeous bright baby pink. We have had a glimmer of sun in the UK so I thought bright nails are in order!!

Then I got Noel Street today!! I find full glitter polishes hard to find. There is nothing more disappointing then getting a new glitter polish, getting home and finding you can only use it as a top coat! I usually only wear my glitter polishes on my toes, but was just being creative and decided to use it on my ring fingers! This is a limited addition colour from Nails Inc, and it was only still in stock at look fantastic.com......so if you want it you will have to be quick!!

Cat xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous nails! Thanks for sharing

http://vickys-style.com