Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Mani Monday#1 Bourjois 1 Seconde 22 Turquoise Block

Happy Monday all! And welcome to my new Mani Monday series! I will be doing this every Monday......like it says on the tin

This week I am wearing Bourjois 1 Seconde in 22 Turquoise Block. I got this after Vivianna Does Make Up included this in her July favourites. I had a glitter polish in this range ages ago which I really liked, but I have never really been a fan of Bourjois polishes.

Well WOW! This really does take one Seconde and the polish is so thick it really only needs one coat, this is definitely rivalling my Essie and OPI polishes! I may have to get some more colours! 

What are you wearing this week? 

Cat Xx

1 comment:

Stevie Hearts Makeup said...

Gorgeous colour! I haven't tried any Bourjois polishes yet but they sound so good!

Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx